2006 Canadian Baseball HOF induction

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yes ladies and gentleman south of the border, Canada has a BBHOF.....well this year on June 24th Tommy Lasorda will be getting inducted and will be signing FREE autographs at the Hall in St.Mary's Ontario....about 20 minutes east of London Ontario. Fergie Jenkins is also bound to be there!

CubFan777

Banned
Credits
GraphingAddict said:
Yes ladies and gentleman south of the border, Canada has a BBHOF.....well this year on June 24th Tommy Lasorda will be getting inducted and will be signing FREE autographs at the Hall in St.Mary's Ontario....about 20 minutes east of London Ontario. Fergie Jenkins is also bound to be there!

who else will be there.

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
CubFan777 said:
who else will be there.

A couple of Canadians who made brief appearances in the MLB I think...I've never heard of them.....

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
CubFan777 said:
Thanks for info. have fun and get good autos.

I'm going to try...I'm guaranteed 2 autos of Lasorda and Jenkins...but then again, sometimes Fergie can be a bit of a jerk. But I understand. He has difficulty telling the difference between dealers and collectors. I met him at his golf tourney and asked for his auto a few times and he said he'd sign but he also said that he was worried because a lot of dealers show up to his event. I've never met Tommy and I'm not sure what he's like or if he's strictly one per....so I'll see...I thought Reggie Jackson was one per but I ended up with 6....

CubFan777

Banned
Credits
I Fergie is signing a good amount then could you try to get me one and we can work out a trade.

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
There is also going to be a golf tourney the day before and a lot of the other's who have been inducted will be there inc. Steve Rogers, Pat Gillick, Reno Bertoia, Fergie Jenkins, Rob Ducey, Rob Butler,