1983 Orioles 25th Anniversary Event (NO BIG NAMES!)

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
For those of my fellow DC/MD peeps (and Ballzy who drives anywhere on the east coast...) Here is something to do on Thursday the 31st. I'm actually OFF work that day, but can't get excited about the names on the list. Where's is Cal? Where's Eddie? Heck...Where's Todd Cruz? (At least he makes the Party!)...

Join us at 7 p.m. on Thursday, January 31st to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Baltimore Orioles' World Series win!

Members of the 1983 championship team -- including Scott McGregor, Al Bumbry, John Stefero, Bill Swaggerty, Tippy Martinez, and Ken Singleton -- will be on hand to commemorate one of the great moments in Orioles history.

Enjoy dinner at ESPN Zone, while participating in a question-and-answer session with the former O's, moderated by broadcaster Jim Hunter. After the Q&A, stick around to get the players' autographs and watch a screening of the 1983 Orioles' World Series-winning Game 5!

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(For both the list and for the 1983 Orioles...)

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah, I hope we get another shot at it this year...

Matt... you live in AZ... go OUTSIDE:p... Go to Mill Ave and sit outside and watch all the HOTTIES walking by!!! Why are you on the computer?...I bet it's like 70+ degrees outside... All of us in the cold HATE YOU:eek:! You have all the good stuff... Weather, year round baseball graphing, and all the ASU Girls!!! (I just got to get my Girl hip to the idea of moving out there!!!) You'll be back out here with us this summer, and then boy will you miss AZ!!! ;)

Oh... I forgot, you also have In-N-out Burger AND Sonic... We don't have XXXX here in DC. (DC Peeps don't blaze me about '5 guys', thanks):)

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
haha I know Brian.... I spend way too much time on here, but on most days I have a good excuse to be on here.... I'm at work and there is nothing to do.

If you move out here you can join the Philly area collectors circle that Josh and I have been maintainig for the last few years. lol