Vladimir Konstantinov Benefit Signing October 2022

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Vladimir Konstantinov Benefit Signing October 2022

SportsGraphing is excited to announce our 4th send-in signing with Detroit Red Wing Stanley Cup Champion Vladimir Konstantinov to benefit The Vladimir Konstantinov Special Needs Trust. 100% of the autograph donation will be used for the ongoing care of Vladdie. Send in items will be signed in October, certed by JSA and shipped back to you. We will provide return tracking (see S&H costs below). Current inventory is available for immediate shipment.

We’ve raised over $47k already and I would like to hit our goals of $100k by EOY. With your help, we will.

Cheers!
Alan | 410.963.8226 | alan@sportsgraphing.com

OUR ITEMS – Available for Immediate Shipping
https://shop.sportsgraphing.com/?orderby=popularity&paged=1&s=vlAd&post_type=product
Cards $35/$45 for Rookies
8x10 $50, 11x14 $75, 16x20 $95
Pucks $65 donation
Red Jersey #s $65 donation

YOUR ITEMS – Pricing includes JSA and Return Shipping
Cards/Ticket Stubs $40 or Three for $110
8x10 $60, 11x14 $85, 16x20 $110
Pucks $75 donation
Posters, Programs, Magazines $60 donation
Jerseys $115
Multi-Signed Items – Depends on the item but this will start at $100. Contact me 1st.
If you have other items you want to have signed, please contact me with your request.

Make checks payable to SportsGraphing and mail your item(s) to SportsGraphing Attn: Vladdie PO Box 1245, Millersville MD 21108.

Thank you for helping to raise money for a Red Wings Living Legend!

20210417_090439.jpgIMG_0889_.jpgMe and Vladdie.jpgPhoto Options.jpgVladimir Konstantinov 1990 O-Pee-Chee Red Army Inserts 21R Autographed Card.jpgVladimir Konstantinov 1991 Upper Deck Canadian Base Set 594 Autographed Card.jpgVladimir Konstantinov 1992 Upper Deck All-Rookie Team 5 Autographed Card.jpgVladimir Konstantinov Autographed 8x10 Photo w FAREWELL TO THE JOE.jpgVladimir Konstantinov Autographed 8x10 Photo ZOOMED OUT.jpgVladimir Konstantinov Autographed 1997 Stanley Cup Champions Puck.jpg

Last edited:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Thanks to all who came out to support Vladdy yesterday at Pro Sports Zone, a Livonia treasure. You helped to raise a lot of money for his special needs trust. We have a few more jerseys available and Coach Scotty Bowman signed pucks for Vladdy as well. $65 per puck, $149 per jersey.

Cheers, Alan

PS - There WILL be a public signing event in early Dec. 100 tickets will sell out FAST so PM me your email address and I will let you know as soon as deets are finalized.
Me and Vladdy.jpgScotty Bowman HOF Coach Autographed Pucks.jpgVladdy Signing.jpgVladimir Konstantinov Autographed Custom Red Wings Jersey JSA COA 1.jpgVladimir Konstantinov Autographed Custom Red Wings Jersey JSA COA 4.jpgVladimir Konstantinov Autographed Custom Russian Jersey JSA COA 1.jpgVladimir Konstantinov Autographed Custom Russian Jersey JSA COA 3.jpgVladinator Loves JSA.jpg