Twins Caravan Schedule

Poodaddy

Credits
Is there anyone going to these that could try to get a Joe Mauer signed ROMLB for me? Ive been trying to get him for a long time, lol lol.

Last edited:

sportsfreak01

Banned
Credits
Poodaddy said:
Is there anyone going to these that could try to get a Joe Mauer signed ROMLB for me? Ive been trying to get him for a long time, lol lol.
naurer persoanlizes all sigs

Cpurv

Premier Member
Credits
Not sure that he personalizes everything. The last 2 years he has come to boston he has always personlized ss of baseballs, about 50 percent of the time he personilzes photos, and he never personlizes cards or team balls.

Also, if anyone is going to this could they pm me, because i really need Mauer and Carlos Silvia on cards for the set im working on.

Last edited:

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Boy, sure wish I could go to this..anyones autograph at this time of the year would satisfy my urges...haha. I also wouldn't mind getting some of my Carlos Silva Phillies photocards signed.

rickr

Lifetime Member
Credits
twins caravan

went last year and mauer didnt personalize anything. they only sign one.

DKelly28

Premier Member
Website
www.dksbaseballcards.com
Credits
rickr said:
went last year and mauer didnt personalize anything. they only sign one.

I went to the stop in La Crosse, WI this past January. Totally awesome. It was Mauer, Silva and Olvia. I got 3 cards signed by Mauer, 1 of Silva (only had one) and a postcard also by him and 2 cards signed by Olvia. Small crowd of about 15-20 there, they were all friendly and funny. Great guys, unfortuantley they arent stopping in La Crosse next year which sucks.