Pittsburgh Pirates Alumni Autograph signings

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thursday, June 4th:

Former Pirates Stan Belinda, ElRoy Face and Chris Peters will sign autographs in the Trib Total Media Hall of Fame Club from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (players subject to change).

I will be going to this event and will probably bring a few others as I have a stack of cards for Belinda. Peters doesn't have too many cards and Face is almost automatic TTM.

Other autograph days on the schedule are:
Wednesday July 22nd
Monday September 7th
Wednesday September 9th
Thursday September 24th
Monday September 28th

buccopride

Lifetime Member
Website
www.przins.com
Credits
Watch out, unlike last year they have been trying to limit it to one autograph. However, with school be out you might not have the school children there in the lines like the last game.

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
Watch out, unlike last year they have been trying to limit it to one autograph. However, with school be out you might not have the school children there in the lines like the last game.

In the two times that I have gone already this year, the players have signed 2 or 3 at a time. At most, I only hand them 3 cards at a time and then I work my way through the line again (provided it isn't school field trip day.....why a bunch of 5th and 6th graders would want to stand in line for guys that they have never heard of sign their programs is beyond me)

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
Alumni Autographs - Thursday, July 2nd (makeup game against the Mets)
Former Pirates Bobby Del Greco, Don Schwall and John Wehner will sign autographs in the Trib Total Media Hall of Fame Club from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (players subject to change).

Alumni Autographs - Wednesday, July 22nd
Pirates legends Dick Groat, Jim Rooker and Bill Virdon sign autographs in the Trib Total Media Hall of Fame Club from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (players subject to change).

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thursday, September 24th
Former Pirates ElRoy Face, Al Oliver and Ed Whitson will sign autographs in the Trib Total Media Hall of Fame Club from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (players subject to change).

Monday, September 30th
Former Pirates Sid Bream, John Candelaria and Dave Giusti will sign autographs in the Trib Total Media Hall of Fame Club from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (players subject to change).

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
is anyone going to the signing on the 24th... I know its real short notice but would be interested in a 1987 topps card from ed whitson for a set

pirates2006ws

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be going to both (and probably bringing my brother in law to stand in line with me) but I have a stack of Whitson cards that I need

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Help w/ Whitson & Candy Man

If anyone is going and can help me with Whitson or Candeleria, send me a PM. I can pay a few bucks per card for each guy.

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
If anyone wants 50-50s on Oliver, Whitson, Bream and Candelaria, I'll send 3 for each 1 you get me.