Marlins Caravan

STaF Yanks

Lifetime Member
Credits
I guess....but they are completely alienating their English-speaking fans and their Broward fans. The last 'event' up here was a couple players coming to Barnes and Noble and reading a book......that was in '05. Nuthin' since. And the 90% english-speaking people at the games have to listen to latino music between innings......

Dude, your comment sounds a bit racist. I get your point about the Marlins not having the caravan stop in Broward County, but I don't get the comment about having to listen to latino music in between innings at the games. I'm not of latino decent but I can see where someone who is would be offended. Stick with comments that don't have the possibility of being boderline racist and offensive.

30-Year Old Cardboard

Premier Member
Credits
I made it to the Pembroke Pines event this afternoon. Everybody signed multiples.

I got Alfredo Amezaga, Ryan Tucker, Cameron Maybin, Gaby Sanchez, John Baker, and Jack McKeon(w/2003 WS) on a Marlin's team helmet. The helmet is now up to 11 total sig's.

I also got Maybin SS on an ROMLB. And Maybin and Amezaga each on a card too.

To read the story and see the pictures, check out my blog - '30-Year Old Cardboard'. 30-year old Cardboard