Kurt Angle signing at Harrisburg Hyundai

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
Saw some information on the bottom line of a channel that Angle is doing a signing at Harrisburg Hyudai on Friday the 6th from 5-7. Thats all it said. Anyone else have any information about this? I will probably check it out.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I just saw this also on the tv...I may have to check this out.Also Lynn Swann's campaign for govenor is coming here to Lancaster tomorrow night. Right now I have to think about which one of these I want to go to....geez.

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
Oh man I'd love to go and see Swann. But I'll probably check out this Angle thing. I couldn't find anything on the Harrisburg Hyundai website. I'll stop by early and see if there is a fee. Do you have any idea gorphils? All I got from the TV was the place and time.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
abreufan...no idea . I thought I saw on the tv thing that it was a free signing but I can't be sure. My husband said he heard an ad on the radio for it too about an hour ago. My problem with both signings is I don't have anything to get signed for either one! I think it would be cool if Swann had bumper stickers or something and get a couple of those signed. trade you a Swann for an Angle? Pm me and let me know. I also checked out the harrisburg hyundai web and there was nothing there. Are you close enough to call them?

Last edited:

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
I got back to your PM and I'll head over early tomorrow and see since it is only about 5 minutes from where I live. I will shot you a PM tomorrow and let you know.

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
Well I got there pretty early and there was a pretty big line. Being dark outside and cold didn't help. It was a really well advertised event but I think could have been planned a little better. About half way in they ran out of pictures of Kurt to sign so he ended up signed papers. Luckily I brought my Smackdown! VS. Raw case and had him sign that. He came about 20 minutes later then expected and they announced later on that they want the line to keep moving so he will sign 1 per person. It wasn't horrible and I did get an auto at the end of it all. While I was leaving it was about 6:30 and he was only scheduled to sign until 7 and the line was still out the door.