Jacob Amaya

clburns4784

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have set up a ttm private signing with LA Dodgers prospect Jacob Amaya.

Pricing is as follows:
Cards/Flats up to 8x10 $10 each, bulk pricing available if you want to sent in more than 10 cards.
Baseballs: If you provide will be $18, if you'd like to purchase one from me you can do so for $35, this will include return shipping. There is a limit on the amount of baseballs that can be sent in for this signing, so if this is something you're interested in please let me know sooner rather than later.
Inscriptions: $6, will have to be approved by Jacob and his rep, max of 4 words.

Items will need to be to me by November 16th.

I ask that you prep any item that needs it prior to sending in and also include a SASE with your items. If you're interested or want more information please feel free to send me a PM.

clburns4784

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks to everyone who has joined this signing so far!! For those who aren't in the facebook group where I also post up signings, the proceeds from this signing will be going to a coworker of my wife's. They're both pediatric nurses, and my wife's coworker was recently diagnosed with Hogkins Lymphoma. Her prognosis is good as fortunately it was found early on, however with Christmas approaching and her and her husband now having medical bills to pay I thought it would be great to try and help them out so they aren't worrying about how "Santa" will come see their little boy this year. So the proceeds from this, and any other signing I can line up over the next few weeks will be going to their family.

I know several folks on this site are members of the FB group, but I wanted to make sure to cross post this. Again, big thank you to everyone who has joined in for this signing!