Florida road trip / cardinals / marlins / pga

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I’m heading to Florida on February 27th for a week on my next consignment road trip. I just killed it in the Caribbean... Florida is next...
I will be spending time at the St. Louis Cardinals & Florida Marlins training camps as well making some plans on seeing JACK NICKLAUS, JOE NAMATH, SANTONIO HOLMES & BURT REYNOLDS.
IF YOU NEED ANYONE ELSE IN THE WEST PALM BEACH AREA… Email me… I’ll try anyone for you!!
I will also be attending a PGA event while there.
The PGA Players you may all need on SI covers include:
CHAD CAMPBELL, FRED COUPLES, DAVID DUVAL, BRIAN GAY, JUSTIN LEONARD, RORY MCILROY, PHIL MICKELSON, ADAM SCOTT & MIKE WEIR
I will take any cards, Magazines and 8x10’s you may need… or even pin flags.

I WILL TAKE PHOTOS, CARDS & GOLF BALLS FOR ANY CURRENT PGA PLAYERS YOU MAY NEED… not just the names I listed above.

Consignment rules… EMAIL ME FIRST TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO SEND IN.
I WILL SEND YOU BACK AN EMAIL WITH ALL POSSIBLE FEES IF I GET YOUR ITEMS SIGNED. No money up front... except return S&H.

I will take flats and some other things for this road trip… Just email me first. sikingcollection@aol.com Email me direct, becasue I can not reply within this website with an attached file.

Consignment pricing is as follows:

Jack Nicklaus $200 ($350 per sig through Upper Deck)
$250 on flags
(only accepting 10 total items) 1st come 1st serve
Joe Namath $125 (does shows at $175 now)
(only accepting 10 total items) 1st come 1st serve
Santonio Holmes $60
Burt Reynolds $50
Albert Pujols $150

I can not take items for Mark McGwire. I need him too many times for my own personal collection.

All other Cardinals and Marlins… please let me know who you need. On average, common players on cards or pics is only $10 - $15 bucks. Minor league guys at $5 bucks.

All Golfers $20 bucks except:
Phil Mickelson $75
Fred Couples $40
David Duval $40
Mike Weir $40

All items need to be in my hands by February 24, 2010.

Any questions or concerns, please email me direct at sikingcollection@aol.com

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
What is the quality of the autograph that you will be getting? For example, will the Pujols be a full autograph or the shortened "APS" autograph? Same with Namath and Nicklaus. Are these full autographs or rushed in-person stuff? Just want to know what I would be getting for my money.

Also, I would prefer to not email you directly, as I do not want you to put me on your email list. Thanks.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Signatures to expect

The quality of signature will all depend on the athlete. Nicklaus sitting at his desk at home or even standing in a mob on a green is pretty much always the same. He always signs real nice. If for any reason he hacks one... I will of course not charge you. As for Pujols... I can not tell you in advance. It will certainly not be a sit down... but I have gotten him in the past with the nicer sig as well as the shortened version. I would not send anything in on him if you are looking for a show signature. (just being up front and honest). Namath, if I get to him, will be a mint signature... sit down version. If it's not, I will not charge you.

I will never add you to my mailing list if that's your wish so you never have to worry about that.

Just let me know if I can help you. Scott