Fields of Gold- Secaucus New Jersey

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
I might be going. I think Alomar has a better shot at the Hall, but both are pretty good

Cpurv

Premier Member
Credits
Ok, heres my dilemma. I need both of them for cards in my set that i am trying to complete. I figure that i will probably never be able to get these two guys ip again, and ttm is a long shot. However, i hate paying these kind of prices for only getting a card signed. So, i figure that i am only going to pay for one of these guys. I think that i probably will go with Alomar because 35 dollars for a future hof and for one of the greatest second baseman in all time is ok.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
I need both for my set as well, but I am not going to drop show price money on Cards. I also need Pettitte and Tino on the set but there is no way a signed card is worth 90 bucks! Larkin Works with the Nats and I have seen TTM succeses with him and I have gotten Alomar in the Past.

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
Larkin has often had help with his mail throughout his career. I'm not sure that I would trust anything that came back from him. On the other hand $49 is pretty steep. Some promoters will occasionally charge a reduced price for cards. You might try that route.

Chris

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
I'd bet you see Larkin around baseball more in the future. He's working for the Nats, and was actually with the Nats a lot this year.

Alomar might just sit around and count his cash.

Cpurv

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks guys, i think i might go the Alomar route. I hate paying for a card but i figure i can always sell some of my old autographed stuff i don't really need anymore and make some cash that way.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
FYI - The show was cancelled on Sunday due to the weather. I guess I will have to wait a little longer to get some of these guys. First time I have ever bought advanced tickets!