2006 Senior Bowl Expo

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
If you plan on coming, expect to get a hotel atleast a hour away from Mobile. All Mobile and surrounding areas are filled due to this game and Hurricane Katrina victims along with FEMA.

justformyson

Banned
Credits
Mix Won Soon said:
If you plan on coming, expect to get a hotel atleast a hour away from Mobile. All Mobile and surrounding areas are filled due to this game and Hurricane Katrina victims along with FEMA.

i live in montgomery, so it's only about a 2 1/2 drive and I have friends that live in that area. it shouldnt be a problem.

gonyk88

Credits
Seems like a really good group of potential NFL stars, it will be interesting to see what kind of signing habits these guys have, keep us posted.

AbreuFan53

H-Burg Fry King
Website
photobucket.com
Credits
I can tell you that I have gotten all the Penn State players on that roster at the Blue and White games and all of them are very nice players. Zemaitis is very quiet though but Tamba Hali is very funny. Anwar I have gotten I think for the last three years.

justformyson

Banned
Credits
AbreuFan53 said:
I can tell you that I have gotten all the Penn State players on that roster at the Blue and White games and all of them are very nice players. Zemaitis is very quiet though but Tamba Hali is very funny. Anwar I have gotten I think for the last three years.

i've always been a fan of Penn state . I guess it goes back to the great alabama / Penn state games years ago . I've gotten Joe Paternos auto over the years but none of the players. I want to get the ones listed here as well., and I'm a bama fan at heart

bryan

Credits
justformyson said:
i've always been a fan of Penn state . I guess it goes back to the great alabama / Penn state games years ago . I've gotten Joe Paternos auto over the years but none of the players. I want to get the ones listed here as well., and I'm a bama fan at heart
how do you guys think brodie croyle is going to do good in the pros or if he will even get there. Myself i dont think he will do in the pros because he just gets me nervous for some reason i never think he is going to get the ball in the guys hands without someone picking it off

justformyson

Banned
Credits
bryan said:
how do you guys think brodie croyle is going to do good in the pros or if he will even get there. Myself i dont think he will do in the pros because he just gets me nervous for some reason i never think he is going to get the ball in the guys hands without someone picking it off

he'll do as good as everyone's favorite USC quarterback by riding the bench and then starting off and on. If he gets drafted. I think shockley will do good .